Lafayette Hilltop Chiropractic | Meet the Doctor
Dr. Mary Jean Negri, RN., D.C.
Hi I am Dr Mary Jean Negri and everyone refers to me as Dr Mary. I have been practicing Chiropractic for 33 years and worked as an orthopedic nurse at Saint Barnabas Medical Center before entering Chiropractic school. It is my passion to help people when they are suffering with pain or just wanting to maintain a healthy life style through chiropractic.
I am blessed to be in a carreer that allows me the energy of doing what I love, and as the saying goes "Love what you do and you'll never work a day in your life." Come visit me at my office, and I would be grateful to help you with your chiropractic needs.
- Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Graduate of University of Tennessee with a Bachelors Degree of Nursing
- Assn of New Jersey Chiropractors
- American Chiropractic Assn
- Interferential Therapy
- Cox Lumbar Traction
- Laser Therapy
- Custom Orthotics
Areas of Focus
- Neck & Low Back Pain
- Shoulder & Joint Pain
- Foot Pain & Plantar Fascitis
- Mortor Vechile Accident Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Overall Health